Me at 270lbs

Me at 270lbs
Before

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Breakfast Smoothies

I have long been against the so called "breakfast replacement shakes". The so called meal replacement shakes, lack nutriton, and substance to replace a real meal. I would rather have a very filling and nutritous breakfast of oatmeal, fruit, eggs for breakfast then something that comes out of a can only fills me up for about an hour and a half. Let alone the sugar, or chemicals that are typically in them.

For the last 5 days I have been experiment with "breakfast smoothies". These smoothies are concoctions of my own and I know what EVERY ingredent is that I put in. So far ingredents included bananas, berries - strawberry, blueberry, raspberry-, almond milk, hemp, spinich, cinnamon, chia seed, flax meal, spiralina, hyaluroni acid, and probiotics. So far I have noticed, my need to snack has decreased, I dont WANT for something sweet, I have tons more energy, and seem to be more full.

I think I will continue with these green energy smoothies for breakfast. And continue to experiment with blends to find just the right one for me.

I encourage you to experiment with your own breakfast smoothie and discover one for your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment